Friday, August 23, 2019

Oracle of Separation

As it happened
Once upon a time,
So has it happened again!
And, when it has happened again
Here's  my thought -
At end of this day -
I’ve turned
a new page, 
at long last
a new chapter has begun
sealed away is bygone,
and what remains
is bridge of sanity
that spans across
a tumultuous ocean of 
memories and moments
held close, yet apart
not 'we' - 
we remain 'you' and 'me'
I heed resonation
of oracle of separation
that draws into realisation -
in this void alone
I am whole.






1 comment:

Blogger said...

Strange "water hack" burns 2 lbs overnight

Well over 160 000 men and women are using a simple and secret "water hack" to lose 2 lbs every night while they sleep.

It is proven and it works with anybody.

This is how you can do it yourself:

1) Go grab a glass and fill it with water half full

2) And now do this awesome hack

and you'll become 2 lbs skinnier as soon as tomorrow!