Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Who are you ?
Challenged my friend 
the fearless one - 

Abhay asked
Are you God fearing
Or a God loving one?


Umm that's easy
Choice - I go on
To retort
yes I love to be 
in His company 24/7
And fire of hell
Or eternal claim on heaven
Couldn't force me to sway
either way
I know for sure.


As creature of present
the sweet silence of being
with Him day in 
and day out
its too intoxicating
so I continue to
Not look beyond
the pleasure of now
I need to draw on this nectar
of His presence
more to survive
than to thrive in
a future promise 

of eternal gains in heaven!

I love Him Abhay
and to be without this link
a round the clock connection 
that makes my day 
pulse meaningfully away
life would be really 
hard to bear by.


I love Him Abhay
much more than hell's fire 

could with fear deter
or love of heaven
could lure me ever 
I am His alone

because the love
I was offered
I'm a drunkenly
God loving one.

No comments: