Friday, December 23, 2016

Heeding heart's tune

I love you
You say
You love me too
So this time -
Let's do it my way.

You reach out
I will be still
You feel
I won't freeze
As you see
I will melt
You will smell
Abandonment of dancing feet
You'll sense
How with ease
I'll release
Without stifle
You'll hear me sigh
When I dissolve
With your breath
I'll diffuse
I will let go
Every doubt and every fear
That unrests my Achilles heel
And keep captive
My in-love soul.

When you touch
I will bloom
Shedding shadows of gloom
Without restraint
I'll express
With every cell
That pines
To home in
With my soulmate.

It's been too long
It's been a while
For now once
And for all
I dare to play
With the hum of heart
It so ardently calls
To live once more
In yearn to belong
I'm finally
Tuning in
To my heart's
Rhythm and song ❤



No comments: