Monday, March 31, 2014

I wait for the teacher


In green of the meadow
Where Spring is in bloom
A petal with translucence of white 
And tender pink in hue
Catches attention -
On it rests light
A whole drop of dew 
from the gone past night
Boldly it lures sun to smile
Inviting a ray of light
At dawn  
To pierce heart of its liquid form
Through lost virginity
In exquisite togetherness
Is perceived -
A 'Knowing' of light is born
Tearing apart 'not knowing' of night
A myriad colours daze and sparkle 
In several shades
That glint and gleam
To exude exquisiteness
That's been never beheld before
By a seeing sight. 

This spring
It's this beauty 
That's brought 
A catch to my breath
Despite chill in air 
I've donned a shawl to venture near
The fountain of knowledge
That springs from You
Rests in orchard near
It beckons to quench thirst for You
From close I want sip
So I call to let longing be known
Then with humility 
Here I kneel and bow
I take my seat 
On Your green 
I wait for the teacher to arrive.

No comments: